Let us host your next party
THC The Hops Company’s distinct environment and expansive facility offers 3 options that can be tailored to fit your party needs. The Beer Garden is perfect for walk in parties for under 50 guests. Any party over 50 guests can reserve out the Cascade Lounge or our newly renovated Event Space and Garden at The Hops Company:
The Beer Garden
Walk In Parties / 10 – 40 people
The Beer Garden is first come first serve. We do not take reservations and recommend to come in 30 minutes prior to your guests. Tables require a minimum of 10 guests per table, with a maximum of 2 tables per group. The tables must be occupied by guests in order to keep (no gift tables, food tables, etc). We do not allow reserved signs, but you can bring in ONE weighted balloon/table to indicate tables being used. Balloons are NOT allowed outdoors. NO other table decorations which include and are not limited to confetti, pictures, signs, photo opts, table cloths, etc are permitted. Based on our experience most guests move around and play games so extensive seating is not needed.
You are welcome to bring in cake or desserts for celebrations. Please bring your own PLASTIC cake cutter, napkins, plates, etc. as we do not provide these. We are happy to refrigerate desserts as well! Please note that no other outside food is permitted (including coffee and snacks). Parties for persons under 21 are not permitted and no persons under 21 are permitted without a legal guardian. There is a 9pm curfew for all patrons under 21 years of age.
The Cascade Lounge
40 – 50+ people
The Cascade Lounge located inside The Lodge gives you your own VIP section right in the action. With views of the waterfall and your own glowing fireplace, the Cascade Lounge is the perfect setting to enjoy family, friends and celebrate with a cold cocktail!
- 50+ people weekends
- 40+ people weekdays
- On Site Catering Available
The Garden at The Hops (Private Event Building)
Our newly renovated event space, located in the garden, provides a private space perfect for corporate events, rehearsal dinners, weddings and graduations!
- Tent Available May through October
- Private Gaming Area
- TV for Presentations and Meetings
- Waterfall, outdoor firepit, indoor fireplace
Our distinct environment and expansive facility can be tailored to fit your specific needs, personal style and provides a unique rustic backdrop for your special day. Relax and celebrate the start of a new family in our Garden or Lodge. Pricing is customized. Kindly fill the form at the bottom of the page and Nina our event coordinator will contact you shortly.
Whether you need to host a large corporate event or a small wedding, you’ll always find the food you want with us. No matter what time of the day you need to host your event, we can accommodate you. We offer catering for corporate breakfasts too. Catering is available for private events only:
Cascade Lounge Catering (in house only)
- Zuppardi’s Pizza (in house): Jim & Vickie Zuppardi – ZuppardisTHC@gmail.com
- COMING SOON David Grant Catering | davecaters.com | Phone: 203-924-2623 (Dave) |firstname.lastname@example.org
Available in the Private Event Building and The Garden (not available in Cascade Lounge):
- Spice Catering | https://spicecateringgroup.com | Phone: 203-516-5665 (Dan) | email@example.com
- David Grant Catering | https://davecaters.com | Phone: 203-924-2623 (Dave) |firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catering by Christine| https://cateringbychristine.com/ | Phone: 203-331-2051 (Pete or Chrissy) | email@example.com
- Fitzgerald’s Fine Catering | https://www.fitzcater.com/ |Phone: 800-368-1823 (Nicholas) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily’s Catering Group | https://www.emilyscater.com/contact-us |Phone: 860-585-8625 (Rick) | email@example.com
- Zuppardi’s Pizza Truck: https://zuppardisapizza.com/book-pizza-truck/
- Fryborg Food Truck: https://www.fryborg.com/